Gluzi.com, (hereinafter individually and collectively, including all content, features and functionality available under the Gluzi.com domain name, hereinafter referred to interchangeably as: "Gluzi Website", or "Website", or "Gluzi") is owned and provided by Tern Advisors, LLC (d/b/a "Gluzi") and is registered address at [POB 136, Lake Hiawatha, NJ, 07034]. All references to Gluzi or Gluzi.com will be deemed to include Tern Advisors, LLC.
Important Note for International Users.
Gluzi is controlled and offered from facilities in the United States of America. We make no representation that Gluzi and/or any content, services and/or features, available on, or through, our Website, is appropriate, or available, for use outside of the USA. If you choose to access or use our Website from outside of the USA, you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk, and you shall bear sole and exclusive responsibility for compliance with applicable local laws and regulations.
We reserve the right to limit the availability of our Website and the provision of any content, service, and/or other features described on our Website to at any time and in our sole discretion.
This website, Gluzi.com, (hereinafter individually and collectively, including all content, features and functionality available under the Gluzi.com domain name, hereinafter referred to interchangeably as: "Gluzi", or "Website", or "Gluzi.com") is owned and provided by Tern Advisors, LLC (d/b/a "Gluzi") and registered at [POB 136, Lake Hiawatha, NJ, 07034]. All references to Gluzi or Gluzi.com will be deemed to include Tern Advisors, LLC.
Notice for California Users:
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California website users are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: California residents may contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 400 R Street, Suite 1080, Sacramento, California 95814, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
- Your Acceptance of All Gluzi Terms and Conditions
By visiting, accessing, browsing or otherwise using Gluzi, you signify and affirm your agreement to:
- Gluzi's Community Guidelines, as may be amended by Gluzi at anytime and located at: Gluzi Community Guidelines,
- Modifications of Gluzi Terms and Conditions
- User Registration
While some features and content on Gluzi can be accessed by unregistered users, only registered users can upload or provide submissions to Gluzi, translations/transcriptions, comments, user messages, and/or other features/services.
When you register at Gluzi, you will be asked to provide us with personally identifiable information, which will become part of your Gluzi user profile and which you may later modify. You will also be asked to select a user name and a password. You may not (i) select or use a user name of another person with intent to impersonate that person, (ii) select or use a user name in which another person has rights without authorization from that person, or (iii) select or use a user name that we, at our sole and exclusive discretion, deem offensive.
When you register as a user at Gluzi, you agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted and required by the Gluzi user registration form, and
- To maintain and properly update your user profile to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If you provide information during, or subsequently to, your registration that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that you have done so, we have the right to suspend or terminate your registration status and deny you future use of Gluzi (or any portion thereof).
- Termination of Your Rights to Utilize Gluzi
- Gluzi and Third Party Intellectual Property Rights
- Gluzi, and with the exception of (a) material posted by registered users (in accordance with the terms and conditions for "User Submissions" set forth in Section 6 below), and (b) video content that is viewable on Gluzi, but that is hosted by a third party website unaffiliated with Gluzi (such as YouTube.com content; hereinafter "Excluded Materials"), all material published on Gluzi, including, but not limited to text, photographs, video, text, graphics, music, sounds, messages, comments, ratings, and other materials, is owned by Gluzi or its licensors and is protected by copyright, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and/or other proprietary rights, including under the United States, and applicable international, copyright laws. Furthermore, Gluzi owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content and a copyright in Gluzi. Gluzi owns the rights in and to the "Gluzi" trademark and the www.Gluzi domain name, while other trademarks, logos, products, services and company names mentioned on Gluzi or in any Content published therein, may be trademarks of their respective owners or licensors and the rights in such marks are reserved to their respective owners or licensors (collectively referred to as "Marks"). You are prohibited from using any Marks without the written permission of Gluzi, or, as may be applicable, of such third party that may own the Mark(s).
- Content owners who find their own unauthorized copyrighted material linked from Gluzi should CONTACT THE SOURCE WEBSITE hosting the material. Gluzi does not have the means to remove content from a third-party website. If you object to any content that you see via Gluzi, you should identify the source website of the video through the logo feature described and follow that website’s DMCA or complaints procedure to make your objection known. At this time, Gluzi DOES NOT HOST THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE VIDEO CONTENT THAT YOU SEE ON THE SITE.
- Your User Submissions and Rules of Conduct
- Terms and Conditions relating to User Submissions: As a Gluzi registered user you may submit video or audio content in which you own the copyright or for which you possess the applicable license ("User Videos"), and textual content ("User Postings", such as User Transcriptions, User Comments, and the like), hereinafter individually and collectively referred to as "User Submissions." You understand that Gluzi does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submissions.
- Disclaimers of Warranties
- Disclaimer of Warranties:
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR USE OF GLUZI AND SERVICES (INCLUDING ANY DOWNLOADS OR ANY LOSS OF DATA OR OTHER DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM YOU EXPERIENCE) IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT GLUZI AND SERVICES AND ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND OTHER CONTENT (INCLUDING THIRD PARTY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND CONTENT INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM GLUZI, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" "WHERE-IS" AND "WHERE AVAILABLE" BASIS, AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT GLUZI MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT GLUZI WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, CAN MODIFY THE TERMS OF THE DISCLAIMER SET FORTH IN THIS DOCUMENT.
YOUR USE AND BROWSING OF GLUZI IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY OF THE MATERIALS CONTAINED IN GLUZI, OR WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE ACCESSING AND USING GLUZI AND SERVICES.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, GLUZI DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS) AS TO GLUZI AND SERVICES AND ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER CONTENT (INCLUDING THIRD PARTY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND CONTENT) INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM GLUZI AND SERVICES.
ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND THIRD PARTY SERVICES ON GLUZI, OR OBTAINED FROM A WEBSITE TO WHICH GLUZI IS LINKED ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY.
GLUZI DOES NOT ENDORSE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT MADE THROUGH USERS OF GLUZI, ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ON GLUZI AND ANY LINKED SITES OR THE CAPABILITIES OR RELIABILITY OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED FROM GLUZI OR A LINKED WEBSITE.
OTHER THAN AS REQUIRED BY LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL GLUZI BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH GLUZI OR A LINKED WEBSITE, OR YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED FROM GLUZI OR A LINKED WEBSITE.
- If any part of these warranty disclaimers is found to be invalid or unenforceable then our aggregate liability for all claims under such circumstances for any breach of warranty shall not exceed fifty dollars ($50).
- Limitations on Liability
- You understand that when using Gluzi you will be exposed to video, and content from a variety of sources, and that Gluzi is not responsible for the accuracy, safety, or intellectual property rights of such video or other content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to video and transcriptions thereof in your language that is inaccurate, offensive, or indecent, and you hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Gluzi with respect thereto.
- Limitation of Gluzi Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL GLUZI OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU (OR ANY THIRD PARTY MAKING CLAIMS THROUGH YOU) FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR COMPUTER FAILURE OR LOSS OF USE, PROFITS, REVENUE, CONTRACTS, GOODWILL, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, OR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO AND TAMPERING WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR TRANSMISSIONS, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, UNAUTHORIZED USE, PERFORMANCE, OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF GLUZI OR THE SERVICES, EVEN IF GLUZI HAS BEEN ADVISED PREVIOUSLY OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW, OR OTHERWISE.
UNLESS LIMITED OR MODIFIED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS, WAIVERS AND LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED, EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. GLUZI'S LICENSORS AND CONTRACTORS ARE INTENDED THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES OF THESE DISCLAIMERS.
- If any part of these limitations of liability is found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, then our aggregate liability for all claims under such circumstances for liabilities shall not exceed fifty dollars ($50).
- Linking to Gluzi
For your own personal, non-commercial purposes, you may establish a link to our Website or any of the Content, provided that in doing so you do not damage, profit from, or take advantage of our reputation, or act illegally. In linking to our Website you must not imply that there is any association, approval or endorsement of you (or of Gluzi on which your link to Gluzi resides), on the part of Gluzi. Gluzi must not be framed on any other site. Gluzi reserves the right to withdraw the permission to link granted herein at any time and without notice.
- Use of Personal Data
- General and Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions
- Contact Information
© 2014, Gluzi, LLC. All rights reserved. Gluzi is a trademark of Gluzi, LLC.