This website, Gluzi.com, (hereinafter individually and collectively, including all content, features and functionality available under the Gluzi.com domain name, hereinafter referred to interchangeably as: "Gluzi", or "Website", or "Gluzi.com") is owned and provided by Tern Advisors, LLC (d/b/a "Gluzi") and registered at POB 136, Lake Hiawatha, NJ, 07034. All references to Gluzi or Gluzi.com will be deemed to include Tern Advisors, LLC.
- Children's Privacy
Visitors known to be under the age of 14 may not register on Gluzi. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a child under the age of 14 who has submitted us with personal information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete such personally identifiable information from our database.
- Limits on Gluzi.com Responsibility / Liability
- Collection of Personal Information Provided by You to Gluzi.com and Related Terms and Conditions
- User-Provided Information: Gluzi collects information from you when you register on the Website and create your profile, when you update your profile, interact with other users, and use various features of the Website.
- Your Disclosure of Personal Information on our Website. By posting a profile or disclosing personal information in our online forums, directly to users in chat rooms, through messages, or otherwise, your information is made public. We may also collect information regarding your interaction with users and your use of the Website.
- Additional Collection of User-Submitted Information. From time to time we may ask you to respond to surveys or other requests for information. We may collect information from these requests, from sweepstakes, from promotions offered on the Website, or from other methods. We may use this information as noted in Section 6, below.
- Your Consent: You represent and warrant that all information you provide to us shall be truthful and accurate and shall not violate the rights of any third party. By using the Website and submitting information, you consent to the collection of your personal information by us as described above, and to the use of your personal information by us as described below.
- How Gluzi Protects Your Information: We have secure methods for the storage and disclosure of your information. However, that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is fail proof. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Always protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- Use of Personal Information Provided by You to Gluzi.com
- Our Use of Information Provided by You.We receive and store any personal information you enter on the Website or give to us voluntarily in any other way, and may use it to contact you. Specifically, by registering on the Website, you agree that this action constitutes a purchase, inquiry and/or application for purposes of telemarketing laws. Regardless of the fact that your telephone and/or cell number may be listed with the Federal Do-Not-Call Registry, or your local State Do-Not-Call list, you expressly consent to receive future information about products and services from us, and in, that regard, you hereby consent to our contacting you pursuant to the business relationship established using the information you provided to us. This means we may contact you by email, phone and/or cell, text (SMS) message, or any other means of communication your telecommunications device will receive (e.g. video etc.). We may also send you information or offers to a postal address or email address you provide. If you provide your name for a promotional offer to enter a sweepstakes or contest, and win a prize, we will post a winner's list online, and will file your name with state agencies if required by law.
- Unless you specifically request in writing that we do not use your information, we may use your information for the purposes set out below, including, but not limited to:
- research and development for enhancements to the Website;
- market research;
- informing you about our services which may include contacting you; and/or
- sending you information. or responding to your inquiries.
- Vendors. We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, and providing marketing assistance, search results and customer service. Vendors may access your personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Third Party Offers. We may share personally identifiable information with third parties in order to have them send you special offers and promotions or other information we think you might find of interest. We ourselves will also occasionally send you information on products, services, special deals, promotions, or information that we have found that may be of interest to our users and subscribers. If you do not want us to use the information you provide in order to inform you of products and services we think might interest you, or provide your information to third party companies, it is your obligation to please let us know, by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Referrals to Friends. Registered users can send video links on Gluzi with others by providing their email addresses. Using the information you provide, we will send an email message including a link to the video, and an invitation to join Gluzi.com. These individuals can only become registered users if they visit our Website and complete registration. We do not use this information for any other purpose.
- Other Uses.We may use your information to contact you about Gluzi's products or services, or for other purposes in which you have expressed an interest.
- Service-Related Notices and Announcements.We may provide you with service and account related notices on occasion.
- Special Circumstances. If Gluzi.com, or any of its lines of businesses or affiliated companies, is sold or disposed of as a going concern, whether by merger, sale of assets or otherwise, the relevant databases of Gluzi could, in whole or in part, be sold as part of that transaction. Therefore, information about registered users of and visitors to the Website, including personal information, may be disclosed as part of any merger or acquisition, creation of a separate business or sale or pledge of our company assets, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the company. We also may have to release personally identifying information when it is necessary to comply with judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants, orders, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Gluzi, its users or others.
- Choice and Opt-out: You may opt-out of use of your information as set forth above by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by setting your own preferences. If you do not with to receive offers or our email newsletter, you may opt-out by un-checking the option "send me email about new videos and features" on your "My Account" page, or by following the instructions included in each newsletter.
- Information Logged and/or Tracked by Gluzi.com and Use by Gluzi Thereof
- Logging /Tracking Information: Gluzi.com logs IP addresses in order to improve security, analyze trends and administer the Website. We may track such information as: visits to our Website, the third-party referring website pages, and site interactions.
- Use of Logged/Tracked Information: We may use this information to improve our Website and services, and for statistical purposes. We use session ID and persistent cookies on the Website. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser's "help" file. If you reject cookies, your ability to use some areas or features of the Website may be limited..
- Supplemental Information. We may supplement the information you provide to us (under Section 4, above), or that is logged and/or tracked by our Website with third-party information. We may use this information to improve the content of the Website for you or to inform you about services that might be of interest to you.
- Advertisements. We may use ad-serving companies and affiliates to serve advertisements on the Website. In the process of serving advertisements, the ad serving companies may place a cookie in your browser's cookie file to provide advertisements. This non-personally identifiable information is used as part of the ad-serving process.
Thank you for visiting Gluzi.com
© 2014, Gluzi, LLC. All rights reserved. Gluzi is a trademark of Gluzi, LLC.